We are hiring a part time Administrative Coordinator!
Please see the job description below for the following position:
Part Time Administrative Coordinator – NPS
Part Time Administrative Coordinator
The Newark Print Shop-Newark, NJ
The Newark Print Shop is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to promoting the fine art of printmaking by providing a vibrant learning community and access to professional equipment and facilities. The shop incubates artistic expression through its educational opportunities, while simultaneously creating workspace opportunities for shop members and printmakers in our community.
- Manage the administrative infrastructure for operations and communications
- Plan, implement, and maintain a calendar system for all activities of the organization
- Assist with managing official correspondence for internal and external communication
- Organize information for meetings, reports, grants, memberships and special projects
- Serve as a point of contact for various initiatives and inquiries from the public
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of work experience in operations management
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, accurately, and with discretion
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Flexibility; resourcefulness; adaptability to changing needs and demands; willingness to work longer hours as circumstances require.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
20 Hours/week @ $20/hour with full artist Access to the NPS Print Club
Please submit a resume and cover letter to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox, and place Part-Time Administrative Coordinator in the subject line.